Call us today for a FREE consultation 800-TAX-4200

Again, it is highly recommended that if you’re looking to appeal your amount owed, you first see a professional to determine whether or not you are in the ‘right.’ A few instances in which you have the right to appeal are as follows:
-You believe that there has been a mistake and the amount you owe is wrong in relation to your taxes filed. Just as well, an appeal can be made stating the taxpayer does not owe any money at all.
-If a taxpayer’s refund request is not granted
-If you’ve received an adverse letter ruling from the Taxpayer information and Education section of the department